In this article (and video above), I talk to Connor Adamsick, PE, a bridge engineer at HDR in Denver Colorado who recently took the Civil Structural PE Exam in April and passed the exam. Connor was previously seen on one of our videos called “How To Pass The Civil PE Exam In 2021“, where he provided some very specific study prep tips, and in this video he takes us through the actual exam process, describing in detail how it works from start to finish so you can get a full sense of what to expect on the actual PE exam day.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Connor:
- How did you feel the night before the exam, and what advice would you give listeners for their approach to the night before the exam?
- How did you feel the morning of the exam? Did you arrive early and were you feeling nervous?
- How was the exam environment?
- How was the morning breadth portion of the exam?
- What did you do during that lunch break to mentally prepare for the afternoon portion of the exam?
- Was the afternoon portion of the exam more difficult, as I have heard people say it includes more “in-depth” questions?
- How long did you have to wait to get your exam results?
- What final advice or tips would you like to give listeners out there to prepare themselves for PE exam day?