In this article, (and video above), I talk to Frisner Jean-Pierre, P.E. (JP), a General Engineer at the United States Department of the Air Force about how he prepared for the PE exam and what he did differently the second time around that helped him pass the exam.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask JP:
- How did you prepare for the PE exam?
- Did you do self-study, or did you enroll in any prep courses?
- How did you approach the different categories of the exam?
- What was the big difference between the pencil-and-paper exam, and the computer-based exam?
- Do you have any advice for engineers out there that are thinking of taking the PE exam soon?
Here Are Some of the Key Points Discussed in the Episode:
[Read more…] about From FAIL to PE EXAM PASS: How He Did It (The Second Try)