In this article (and video above), I talk with Alejandro Patino, EIT, Senior Engineer at Colliers Engineering & Design, who gives us five specific tips on how he prepared, studied, and passed the FE exam with two months of focused study time.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Alejandro:
- Talk to us about your first tip which is about creating an exam schedule?
- What process did you use to prepare for the FE exam?
- What advice can you share with the listeners when doing practice problems?
- How did you time yourself during the exam and why do you think this was the reason you failed the exam the first time?
- What final tip would you like to share with the listeners?