PE Passpoint by EMI Is Offering the Following Upcoming Complimentary Webinar...
10 FE Exam Preparation Strategies to Help You Pass with Flying Colors
April 21, 2022 at 3:00 - 4:00 pm ET
For most engineers, one of the biggest professional achievements is obtaining their professional engineering license, and the first step to doing so is passing the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam. Too many engineers don’t pass this exam early on in their career and then delay taking it again until it becomes nearly impossible to pass. This webinar will help you avoid that.
In this 60-minute session, you will:
- Learn about the professional development benefits of licensure
- Receive advice on the best study materials and resources
- Obtain effective studying strategies that will help save you time
- Learn about the structure of the exam and how you can take advantage of it
- Understand what problems you should focus on in your preparation