PE Passpoint by EMI is offering the following upcoming complimentary webinars...
Webinar >> 5 Effective Strategies to Crush the Civil FE Exam (brought to you by EMI in conjunction with Civil Engineering Academy)
Date: February 1, 2021 @ 1:30 pm EST
Will you have to pass the Civil FE exam in the near future? If so, please join us for this complimentary webinar, where we will dive into five major strategies that you need to ace this exam. The FE is a challenging exam and in this session, we will detail what you need to do to pass it. In this webinar, you'll learn how to
- Gather the resources you need on the exam,
- Manage your time effectively,
- Appropriately flag problems for review,
- Get to know the FE Handbook including some of the weird quirks,
- Utilize the best practice strategies, and
- Where to find practice problems.
- We'll also discuss a very common question - Are review courses worth it?
If you are just starting to prepare, or are a repeat taker, then there will be something here for you. Spend a few minutes of your time to get ready for this major milestone in your life and give yourself the best possible chance to pass this exam, no matter if it's your first or fifth time taking this. The FE is the first step to getting your PE and we are ready to help you get there.
Webinar >> Passing the Computer-Based HVAC & Refrigeration PE Exam (brought to you by EMI in conjunction with Mechanical PE Exam Prep)
Date: February 19, 2021 @ 1:00 pm EST
Preparing for the PE exam can be a real challenge. If you are ready to learn the strategies to properly prepare for the HVAC & Refrigeration PE exam, then this webinar is for you. Come learn everything you need to get started with PE exam preparation, the right way. In this session, you will learn:
- The importance of knowing why you want to become a PE,
- The state requirements, work experience, and professional references required,
- What books and resources you'll need,
- How to gain support from others,
- Ways to optimize study space and habits,
- How to create a study schedule, and
- Demo a product that can help you pass.
Webinar >> Top 5 Tips to Prepare, Take, and Pass the Civil PE Exam (brought to you by EMI in conjunction with Civil Engineering Academy)
Date: March 3, 2021 @ 1:30 pm EST
Preparing for the PE exam can be a real challenge. If you are ready to learn the strategies to properly prepare for the PE exam then this webinar is for you. Come learn everything you need to get started with PE exam preparation, the right way. In this session, you will:
- Learn the best places to go for your resources – free and not so free.
- Understand what you really need to bring into the exam. You know you don’t want to bring in four suitcases full of books.
- Learn the best test-taking strategies so you can properly crush the exam in a good time.
- Run through the NCEES breadth specification with us as we go over all the details. We'll even cover a couple of practice problems to see where you’re at, and
- Learn how to study effectively (including time management tips) and avoid the top rookie mistakes when preparing.