In this article (and video above), we talk to Mahbub Robin about his experience taking the FE exam. He tells us how, despite going through a lot of diversity and failing the exam the first time, he decided to take the exam a second time, and what he did differently this time around.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Mahbub:
- Tell us more about your educational background, and what field of engineering you are in?
- An article called: Cab driver. Harvard dad. Covid-19 victim tells the story about your family, and how tragically, both your parents passed away. How did this experience influence your career?
- What was it that you did differently the second time when taking the exam?
- How can you study to learn the concepts as opposed to just memorizing equations?
- Can you talk about the mental challenges of taking the FE exam a second time?
- What kept you going through all of the adversity you faced in your career and life?